Wednesday 30 March 2011

A list of stories I have not yet written because I am a lazy cow...

AKA Maybe if I write them down for all to see, I'll get a move on and produce some kind of awesomeness.

AKA The Fear.

Things I would like to write about:

- Meeting a person once and letting them change your life.
- Another story based on the "Porcelain" idea that isn't shit.
- First person stories with unpleasant main characters.
- Riding the bus with my dad when I was small.
- My relationships with my brothers.
- Dislocation - in all it's forms.
- The meeting place between the land and the sea.
- A story where David Bowie would play/be the main character.
- A story called "Hush"
- Hunger
- A story inspired by "The Trapeze Swinger"

Things I would like to learn:
- The more sophisticated and technical aspects of language. I know a lot but there is always more. Especially with regards to poetry.
- more about apocolypse theories and cult leaders.
- Basic Gaelic and Scots.
- How to use a video camera.
- How to develop my own pictures.
- How to use a sewing machine/knit etc.
- How to play the guitar to at least Patti Smith's standards ;)

Okay, that's a lot more than I thought. I better get going then...

1 comment:

  1. if you feel like listen good music, have a look on my blog. peace.

    http://2select.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete